Cold Weather Gear at Chiron Equestrian Clothing, Lampeter
So, its been a little bit cold around the edges of late but, at least it was dry so we could venture outside and take photographs of some of the coats we have here. Poor (cold) Sophie bravely offered to peel off her 6 layers and model them for us, and so we left the comparative warmth of the shop and, with teeth chattering, she still managed to smile for the camera (brave girl that!)
My own personal favourite things now are thermal socks… (I won’t take my boots off to show you the photos) but I am now completely obsessed with them. Obsessed actually of late with everything thermal – oh no, no, have I actually reached that age? Please say you all do the same and that it’s perfectly normal, and that thermal is the ‘in’ thing haha.
Here are some warm coats teamed up with a lovely scarf
- Country Estate Sandringham Ladies Waterproof Long Coat
- with a lovely soft, warm scarf (coat and scarf available in navy too)
- Champion Ellon Ladies Waxed Jacket in brown
Don’t forget the thermal socks!
- Ladies Argyle Heat Holders Equestrian Long Length Socks
- Heat Holders Gift Boxed Thermal Socks
- Ladies Heat Holders Mid Length Thermal Socks